Safe@Last is a curriculum designed to teach students primary prevention techniques regarding sexual assault. The Second Grade level teaches students the following:
• How to Identify Safe People and Strangers
• How to Respond to Unsafe Situations
• Safe and Unsafe Touches
• Disclosing Unsafe Secrets
• What it means to Disclose
• Telephone and Home Alone Safety
It is fun, engaging, age-appropriate, and needed in today's world! Visit www.besafeatlast.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.