Safeguarding Sharks, Skates, and Rays -Science Research Worksheet (Google,Print)
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Get students to use Twitter for informative reasons with this set of scientific research activities. This set includes a variety of topics, so I could run a large class discussion after students completed their own work.Use them as homework, a project, sub assignments, or as in classwork.Format:WorkPrice $22.00Original Price $42.00Save $20.00
- This environmental science resource is for teachers who want to draw attention to conservation and the environment and need to do so for several topics.This bundle includes resources for each of the following topics ocean, wildlife threats, invasive species, and agricultural impact on the environmenPrice $30.00Original Price $43.00Save $13.00
During this engaging project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization that seeks to safeguard the future of sharks, skates & rays through positive change.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity! I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account username they are to search at the top as well.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom force copy link
- Digitally fillable PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research links embedded for quick access
- Short answer and reflective essay
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way to reach the topic of environmental conservation. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
The guide has them read through the feed and examine it for information and also requires them to consider what future trends may be coming regarding this topic.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)