Make a file folder game using these pictures and descriptions.
1. Cut out the descriptions and title.
2. Glue the descriptions on the inside of your file folder.
3. Glue the title at the top or on the front.
4. Cut out the pictures.
5. Laminate your pictures.
6. Laminate the file folder.
7. Open your scissors and use the sharp side of one blade to slice only the laminate where the file folder crease will fold closed in the middle.
8. Play your game! Match the pictures to each description.
This activity includes 9 pictures, 9 descriptions, and a game title.
Safety Signs File Folder Game by Kristen Campbell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License