A simple, no prep mini book is an easy, fun, way to teach your students about safety and the emergency services. An easy to use health unit that will cover ~9 weeks of mini lessons! The topics included in this mini book are
* safety at home
* bike safety
* pedestrian safety
* fire safety
* stranger danger
* safety houses
* calling the emergency services (when and how).
Designed to simply print, staple and go - this should cover almost 1 term (9 weeks) worth of health lessons!
YEAR 1/2 AUSTRALIAN CURRICULUM HEALTH -
Practise strategies they can use when they feel uncomfortable, unsafe or need help with a task, problem or situation
* Identifying and rehearsing strategies they can use when requiring assistance, such as asking an adult, reading basic signs and solving a problem with friends
* Recognising photos and locations of safe places and a network of people who can help
* Locating and recording phone numbers of local organisations they can contact in case of emergency and rehearsing a phone call to triple zero
* identifying situations that require the help of emergency services