"Go to bed," said demanded
Increase your students' vocabulary and improve their written dialogue with this set of said-replacements for a word wall OR use the blank speech bubbles to make your own!
• 36 word wall cards with replacements for said
• 36 word wall cards, blank
• 1 Said is Dead Title Poster
How to Use:
• Students use the word wall cards to make alterations to their writing.
• Have students present a short play using the speech bubbles.
• Synonym Bundle (Said is Dead not included) - Contains posters, loop cards, concentration games and levelled worksheets.
Splash Resources create posters, games and worksheets for P-6 Australian classrooms.
We believe that resources should be clear, simple and easy to use and utilise effective design principles to ensure this.
Our aim is make differentiation easy. How? By producing either open ended tasks that allow students to work at their own level OR through levelled worksheets that allow students to work on the same task but different levels.
Get credit for future purchases
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.