Easy to differentiate math games your class will love! Perfect for math centers. (75 pages)
- Score 4 (Adding/Subtracting multiples of 10 or 5 to a 2-digit number): 12 different game boards and 120 number sentence cards included.
- Swimming to 50 (Counting On): This game is played using seasonal candies or markers. Players roll 1 die, count out that many candies/markers in a pile and then add them to the board while saying the numbers as they place them on the squares. The first player to reach 50 wins!
- Octopus (Odd and Even Numbers): With a partner, each player decides if they are going to be odd or even. Use dice and add the numbers together (or use 1 die). If the number is what they chose (odd or even) the player writes the number in a circle their octopus is holding. The turn is over if the number is not what they chose (odd or even). The first player to fill in all of their circles is the winner.
- Fact Families (Addition/Subtraction): Choose 6 cards and write the corresponding fact family.
- Number Fishing (Addition/Subtraction Strategy): Roll 2 dice and say the numbers. Decide if you want to ADD or SUBTRACT. After you decide, say the number sentence and put your marker on the answer. If the number is already covered, you lose your turn. Be the first player to cover all your numbers and you win!
- Hidden Coins (Adding Money): Match the money amounts to the correct treasure chest. Record the card numbers on the recording sheet. (24 cards/6 treasure chest mats/1 Recording Sheet)
Graphics: KPM Doodles
GiftSeasonStore on Etsy