Also included in
- Engage your preschoolers with these Bible-based activities, games, crafts, and more! Each resource is based on a Bible story or theme and is both easy for teachers to implement and fun and engaging for your PreK or Kindergarten students. Who is this resource for?These resources were created to help$91.00$180.80Save $89.80
- Simplify your lesson planning with this print-and-go MEGA BUNDLE of St. Patrick's Day resources. This bundle includes activities for Bible, reading, math, and more that your whole family, class, or children's ministry will enjoy!Each resource is available for sale in my TPT store, but you can save 5$11.50$22.50Save $11.00
This preschool Bible resource on Saint Patrick includes print-and-go lesson plans with stories, activities, crafts, and more - perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
If you were to ask your students what St. Patrick's Day is all about, I bet they would answer with things like:
*wearing green (or else you get pinched!),
*hunting for lucky shamrocks,
*funny little leprechauns searching for gold at the end of rainbows, etc.
While we can have fun with all of these things, none of those are the reason that St. Patrick's Day became a celebrated day.
The holiday was created to honor Saint Patrick, a priest who lived in the 4th century and had a heart for sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. This year, in addition to (or instead of!) focusing on shamrocks, leprechauns, and gold coins, teach your students about the TRUE hero of the story: Saint Patrick.
- List of materials
- Suggested Bible verse
- Suggested lesson plans
- St. Patrick’s Day intro. cards
- The Story of The Saint Patrick - paraphrased story booklet with illustrations (7 pages). Story included in color, black and white, and in a student booklet version.
- Saint Patrick: True or False activity
- Saint Patrick and the Clover activity (The Trinity)
- I Treasure My Family craft
- Number 3 Activity Page
- St. Patrick's Day Counting
- How Many Shamrocks? (Counting/ten frame)
- St. Patrick's Day Roll & Cover
- Rainbow Shamrocks
- Shadow Matching
- S is for Shamrock Handwriting Practice
- Coin Hunt Game
- My Special Shamrock craft
- My Little Leprechaun craft
- Rainbow Coloring
- Lucky Shamrocks Activity
- Joshua 1:9 Poster
- Bible verse cards - Joshua 1:9 (10 per page)
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
This resource is in a series of Preschool Bible Lessons - each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.
You can buy ALL of the Preschool Bible Lessons (and get all future resources for FREE!) by downloading the PRESCHOOL BIBLE LESSONS MEGA BUNDLE
Looking for more ways to integrate Bible into your day with preschoolers? Join our exclusive Facebook group: Bible Ideas for Preschool