Grab some Saint Patrick’s Day books and you will be all set to go with this 178 page Literacy and Math Unit for at least two weeks! This unit will meet the needs of you Kindergarten students and allows for built in differentiation! The activities in this unit are perfect for whole group, small group, one-on-one instruction, and centers. I have also included activities that are perfect for parent volunteers!
In addition this Saint Patrick’s Day Kids unit will allow you stress free planning because every activities includes the Common Core Standard it addresses!
Looking for more St Patrick's Day Centers? Check out my Celebrating St Patricks Day Unit!
- Uppercase Letter, Lowercase Letter, and Sound Sort
- Sight Word Game (100 fry words included)
- Uppercase Letter Game
- Lowercase Letter Game
- Word Family Sort with recording sheet
- CVC Word Mats use with letter tiles
- CVC Words with letter cards and recording sheet
- Sorting Diagraphs (sh, wh, ch) with recording sheet
- CCVC and CVCC Word and Picture match
- Sight Word Dice Toss with dice 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Write the Room: Beginning Sounds with recording sheet
- Write the Room: CVC Words with recording sheet
- Write the Room: Letters and Sounds with recording sheet
- Beginning Sound Sort with recording sheet
- Ending Sounds with recording sheet
- 20 frames to be used with small manipulatives (pennies, gold)
- Addition Game with mat, ten frame, manipulatives, cards, and recording sheet
- Subtraction Game with mat, ten frame, manipulatives, cards, and recording sheet
- Number and 20 Frame Match (1-20)
- Numbers 1-20 Sequencing with 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Decomposing Numbers 1-10 Mats (use with dominos)
- Addition 10 Frame with recording sheet
- Subtraction 10 frame with recording sheet
- Addition Sentences with Pictures and recording sheet
- Subtraction Sentences with Pictures and recording sheet
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!