Students count, add, order by size, sort shapes, and extend simple patterns with these Saint Patrick's Day Math Worksheets
Use these worksheets:
• During math centers to reinforce early math concepts
• As activities for morning work
• In busy bags and math baskets
• To reinforce foundational math skills on or around Saint Patrick's Day!
This pack includes the following worksheets in color + black and white:
1. St. Patrick’s Day Count & Match - Draw a line to match each group of objects with a written number.
2. St. Patrick’s Day Count & Color - Count the objects, color the box showing the correct answer.
3. St. Patrick’s Day Counting - Count the objects and write the sum.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Addition - Add the objects and write the sum.
5. Making Ten - Count the objects in each 10-frame. Write how many more objects are needed to make ten.
6. St. Patrick’s Day Patterns - Cut out the pictures at the bottom and place each over a square to extend the pattern.
7. Ordering Shamrocks by Size - Cut out the shamrocks, then order from smallest to largest.
8. Lucky Coin Shape Sort - Cut out coins, then sort the coins by shape.
9. Answer Keys
34 pages + cover & credits page = 36 pages total.
• Draw The Leprechaun's Facial Expressions Mini-Book Activity
• 2D Shapes Worksheets Bundle
• Addition and Subtraction Worksheets & Activities Bundle
• Composing and Decomposing Numbers Worksheets
• Counting & Cardinality Worksheets Bundle
• Count & Color, Numbers 0-20 Coloring Pages