• Save money, buy the BUNDLE.
• SAINT PATRICK'S DAY • Mystery Picture Hundred's Chart Puzzles • Puzzles challenge our thinking and exercise our minds. Set your students up for success with multiple skills sets by using Hundred's Chart Puzzles.
What is included?
• Instructions on how to use
• 12 different puzzles (with 3 levels of difficulty)
• Each level of puzzle includes an end question, "My mystery picture is a..." with 4 picture choices (one being the correct answer choice).
What skills do these Mystery Picture Hundreds Chart Puzzles practice?
Fine motor ability, order of numbers 1-100, eye-hand coordination and visual motor, developing persistence, abstract thinking, problem solving, self correction, language and math skills, generalization, abstract shapes and shape recognition, memory... just to name a few :)
Can I try a set out before purchasing?
Absolutely! You can try two free Mystery Picture Hundreds Chart Puzzles by downloading this free set here
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
• 30 Hundred's Chart Puzzles
• GROWING BUNDLE • Mystery Picture Hundred's Chart Puzzles
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!