Saint Patricks Day STEM Challenge Build a Leprechaun Trap PRINT and DIGITAL
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a growing collection of easy to implement STEM challenges for upper elementary and middle school aged students. All of these challenges include:background informationstudent directionstips for teachers with suggestions and extensionsa student response worksheeta scoring rubricforce copy linkPrice $33.50Original Price $67.00Save $33.50
- This bundle includes 6 holiday themed STEM challenges including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas (winter), Saint Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, and Easter. Challenges include: Design a Spider Web (Halloween)Design a Sailing Ship (Thanksgiving - provides background information about the MayPrice $12.43Original Price $17.75Save $5.32
In this St. Patrick's Day themed STEM challenge, students design and build a trap to catch a leprechaun, using gold to lure him to the trap. Then, they test their trap by placing a heavy object on top of the trap door. This download includes:
- teacher directions with discussion questions and extension activities
- background information about leprechauns including what they are known for and where the legend comes from
- an introduction to the challenge
- a student response page
- a scoring rubric
- a force copy link to a digital Google Slides version
Get my growing STEM bundle instead and save 50%! The best news is you'll get all future STEM resources that I add for free!
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get a monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Credits: Photos by , , , and . Photos were sourced via and used with permission. All other photos were taken by Shea LaFountaine of LaFountaine of Knowledge. Clipart by , , and , Clip art graphics were sourced via and used with permission. Fonts used include: Amatic SC by Vernon Adams and Coming Soon by Open Window. Fonts used with permission under open source licenses.