Our students looove flashcards. They are easy to use, help develop their memory and there are hundreds of ways to use them with fun and creative games.
So, if you teach French St Patrick'day to beginners-elementary (A1-A2), pre-intermediate (B1-B2) , this set of flashcards is the right one for you!
Here’s what you get in the bundle:
- 30 BIG SIZE flashcards (A4) to demonstrate to the whole class
- 30 Middle size flashcards for group or pair work
- 30 mini flashcards for pair work or individual work.
- The flashcards come with the word and picture in French on one side and the word and picture in English on the other (and a logo on the English side so that you can identify quickly which side is the French one.)
The flashcards are sorted out in difficulty levels (Green is easy, orange is a bit more difficult and red is the toughest level). It is a good way to use some differentiation in your class to support your less able students and challenge the most able ones .
The font used has been especially designed to facilitate the learning of young students.
The feminine, masculine and plural words are also color-coded to help students remember the articles and gender of the words (pink for feminine, blue for masculine and red for plural…I know it might sound a bit stereotypical, but those colours have a proven record of enhancing and facilitating learning.)
- The bundle comes with the content page with the 30 words.
- You will also get a set of 5 games to help you use these flashcards efficiently to help your French students memorize the vocabulary. The list includes ideas for fun games and activities to help auditory, visual and kinesthetic learners.
A set of 3 A4 blank templates is also included so that you can add your own words and pictures.
So, now, you just need to print them out –ideally laminate them for a long-time use, cut them off and have fun!