In "The Treasure Ship," by Saki
students explore the theme of justice and blackmail
as they journey to Edwardian England.
Your 15-page, reproducible
study guide includes . . .
• biographical information
about H. H. Munro (Saki)
• research questions
for a deeper look into Saki’s life
• a copy of the short story
pertinent to the short story
• study questions
that accompany the short story
• a vocabulary test
• a selection test
on the short story
• a number of topics for further discussion, writing, or research
• answer keys
This classroom activity is suitable for middle school, high school, homeschool, and college classes
To learn about new Class Act products, discounts, and freebies, just follow me
. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me”
beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
Do you want credit for future TPT purchases
? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback”
button next to your purchases, rate
the product, and leave a short comment.
(You need to do both
to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit
for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash
on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Here are other Class Act Press products you and your students might enjoy:
• The Open Window: The Study Guide for the H. H. Munro (Saki) Short Story
• Dusk: The Study Guide for the H. H. Munro (Saki) Short Story
• The Reticence of Lady Anne: Study Guide for Saki’s Short Story
• The Treasure Ship: Study Guide for Saki’s Short Story
• An Idiom by Any Other Name
• On Second Thought: Looking at Phrases That Use "Second"
• Tips of the Slung: A Humorous Look at Spoonerisms
• Amusing Adverbs: Fun with Tom Swifties
• Love Is All Around: Parts of Speech and Writing Fun