What better way to welcome spring than with this beautiful Japanese folk song which is perfect for prepping, presenting, and practicing new rhythm pattern "ta-a" (half note)! Bright and colorful slides in this PPT file captivate students immediately as they dive into learning about the culture, life, etc. of Japan. Included in this file, you will receive the following:
1. Information slides about the country of Japan - (quick facts/statistics, geography, nature/climate, food, clothing, sports).
2. A lyrics slide (in Japanese)
3. A lyrics slide (English translation)
4. Heartbeat tapping slides.
5. Rhythm icon tapping slides.
6. Real rhythm notation reveal slides.
7. Reading rhythm/melodic icons from the staff.
8. Presentation of new rhythm "ta-a" slide with a fun interactive reveal with graphics.
9. Reading rhythm and melody from the staff with real notation.
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland