Salsa Worksheet and Recipe - Culinary Arts - FACS - Home Economics
Also included in
- This Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle will take so much off of your plate and can be used for both middle school and high school culinary arts! It includes 78 middle and high school culinary lessons that cover everything from kitchen safety to food science. Many of the activities are in both GooglePrice $188.50Original Price $250.75Save $62.25
- This high school and upper middle school CTE Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle of over 100 lessons and activities will have you planned for a semester or year-long course in Culinary Arts or a Family and Consumer Science foods course. Each lesson and activity is no-prep to you and is easily assignedPrice $298.00Original Price $426.25Save $128.25
Are you looking for a way to introduce salsa to your culinary arts or Family and Consumer Science students? This lesson is no-prep and is a great way to help your students understand the history of salsa, different types of salsa, and how salsa is made! This middle and high school resource includes reading on salsa with questions, recipe building, a salsa recipe for in-class or at-home use, and a crossword puzzle. It is perfect for culinary classes or FACS.
This resource includes both Google and Print versions.
What it is great for:
- Global or International Foods classes
- Knife skills practice by making salsa
- Independent assignment
- Group assignment
- Sub plan to be assigned in Google Classroom or printed to work on in class.
- reading about the history of salsa and the different types of salsa today
- questions for students to answer
- create your own salsa recipe template.
- salsa word search!
- The answer keys are on the last 2 pages.
Check out our Blog Post on International Foods Ideas!
⭐ Save $8 on our Global Foods Bundle that includes 12 other national cuisines including Mexico, South America, Africa, Asia, America, and more!
⭐ You May Also Like:
Culinary Arts Bell Ringer Journal
Culinary Arts Scope and Sequence
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only