Want to bring little basketball fun or March Madness into your classroom? What better way than to pair it with an interactive book study revolving around one of the greatest players of all time, Michael Jordan. In this book study, you'll find the following activities:
1. A Mentor Sentence from the text with a sample lesson plan and assessment.
2. Printable Worksheets for students to explore character changes, problem and solution, goal setting, and a comprehension quiz.
3. Interactive lapbook- students will create a lapbook that includes vocabulary, story sequence, problem/solution, and a comprehension quiz.
4. A Story sequence craftivity
5. a Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James flipbook that includes player stats, a biography, and an opinion writing page.
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback! PLEASE use the "Ask the Seller" tab if you'd like anything changed or added and I will gladly add or change the product for you!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle
Blog- Selling the Sizzle