This song has a modern beat that will have your students singing Spanish greetings and farewells right away!
What's included in the bundle:
- an mp3 file with the song "Saludos y Despedidas"
- two printable Listening Comprehension Activities to be used as the students listen to the song. You can use both on the same day, a different one on different days for extra reinforcement and follow up, or if you teach more than one level, you may use one for one level and the other one for a different level
- a printable or projectable sheet with the song lyrics, so you and your students can sing along, and to use to check their work for one of the Listening Comprehension Activities
- a printable Cooperative Learning Activity, for students to work in pairs or small groups to apply and practice their knowledge of all of the topics listed below. The Cooperative Learning Activity focuses in whole class interactions, having the students out of their seats and practicing the Greetings and Farewells vocabulary.
GRAMMAR and VOCABULARY in context:
The song "Saludos y Despedidas" uses grammatical structures and vocabulary in a conversational style, to reinforce and deepen students' knowledge of:
* Spanish greetings and farewells vocabulary
Ideas of use are:
- after presenting and developing the given topics.
- weeks or months after studying the topics, to motivate and / or activate prior knowledge.
- at the end of the school year to review and wrap up.