Celebrate the surreal with this fun Salvador Dali paper doll. A fun introduction to the artist for kids. You could use him for imaginative play, storytelling or to put him in some surreal situations for a photo project.
He’s easy to make. Here's how to bring Dali to life.
1. Print the PDF onto cardboard.
2. Colour and cut out all the pieces.
3. Use a bamboo skewer to carefully poke holes in all the places marked with a dot.
4. Join the arms and legs together with small split pins.
5. Glue a black pipe cleaner onto his face as a moustache.