Sam & Lilly Picking Pears, is a fun PowerPoint resource that could be used in your sessions.
To play, the younger player starts.
The target is to pick the pears from the tree and fill the box.
In turn, players tap on the spinner to start spinning & one more time to stop spinning, then play according to the spin result:
- One Pear: Pick one pear from your tree and put it in your box.
- Two Pears: Pick two pears from your tree and put them in your box.
- Three Pears: Pick three pear from your tree and put them in your box.
- Four Pears: Pick four pears from your tree and put them in your box.
- Crossed one pear: Take one pear from your box and place it back on the tree.
- Crossed two pears: Take two pears from your box and put place back on the tree.
- Crossed three pears: Take three pears from your box and place them back on the tree.
The first player to put all ten pears in their box wins!
And since it's a PowerPoint file, it can be used for Teletherapy and for in-person while using an iPad or a computer.
Follow me to be notified when other free Interactive resources become available.
PS: You need to have PowerPoint 2016 or later installed on your Windows PC, Mac or iPad to be able to play this sample game, The PowerPoint Version doesn't need to be the full version, just the Free View Only version.
Google Slides, iWork Keynote, PowerPoint Online and other apps won't allow you to play this game.
PPS: When you open this file, if you're asked to enter a password, just tap on "Read Only" and you'll be able to play the game without any issues.