SAME DIFFERENT AND COUNTING
* How many of these are the SAME?
* How many of these are DIFFERENT? Can your students SPOT THE DIFFERENCES?
* Students are given SETS of objects that are BOTH the same and different and must write the numbers accordingly.
* The sets of objects will require some good observations on their parts!
* 5 full worksheets will have your students looking for the objects that are the SAME and the objects that are DIFFERENT!
* CHALLENGING AND ENGAGING! Students will become actively involved in these worksheets.
* GREAT ACTIVITY for your classroom!
* See the download preview for a clearer idea.
* Your download of 6 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
(Same Different and Counting)
* Also for YOUNGER STUDENTS:CLICK THE LINK:
- COLORING BALLOONS
Your students must color EACH balloon TWO different colors according to a legend. 3 full worksheets. Great activity for those learning their colors!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!