Spring speech therapy activities to teach comparison vocabulary and shapes! Terrific for preschool and kindergarten math centers too, you get printables, 28 Clip-Dot-Punch task cards to use with dot markers, clothespins or a hole punch, plus fun games to keep little ones engaged!
Send a booklet home with the parent letter for extra practice!
The 5 hands-on printables reinforce the concepts of same and different, plus many other goals...and are perfect for home practice too. Your littles will love completing file folder matching, and the Bunny Shapes Game is open-ended fun for anyone on your caseload.
If you own my Rudolph Shapes, these activities are the same, in a fresh spring version!
No Color printing? BW version is Included!
22 useable pages with:
• Shape Vocabulary
• Understanding the concepts of “same,” “alike” and “match.”
• Understanding the concept of “different.”
• Articulation of 2-syllable words (Hungry Bunny Printable)
• Articulation of initial /sp/ words (spit), /w/ (will, with), final consonant /t/ in “spit” and “out”
• Future tense “will nibble”
• Irregular past-tense “ate”
• Pronouns “he” and “she”
22 useable pages with:
Activities to teach Same and Different:
• 14 Clip Dot Punch Cards. These cards have 3 ways to play: Clip a clothespin on the shape that’s the same as the large one. OR Dot your choice with a dot marker. OR use a hole punch to mark your choice
• 14 Clip Dot Punch Cards. Find and clip, dot or punch the 2 shapes that are different from the large one.
• 2 Parent letters included with Clip Dot Punch Cards (Print the BW version and make a send-home booklet for home practice.)
• 2 Hungry Bunny pages. The bunnies ate some very, very strange snacks and they turned into different shapes! Guess what each bunny ate. Cut and paste the objects that are the same shape as each reindeer. Perfect printable for home practice!
• 3 Time to Nibble. Find each bunny a carrot that is a different shape than the bunny. Practice articulation and syntax too. Great to send home for carryover.
• 4 Bunny Shapes Game Boards: Easy, open-ended play! Draw a card after each turn and match the bunny shapes to your game board. For 1-4 players. Will you be the first to fill your board?
• 16 Bunny cards for the Bunny Shapes Game.
• 14 Carrot shapes cards for the Carrot File Folder Matching Game
• 2 Folder game sheets. Paste on a folder, and match the shapes. Great motivational activity too… my preschool and kindergarten students love matching! Just give one shape to match for each response.
• 3 “I Can” Posters: Same, Different, Naming Shapes
• Labels for Storage
More of My "Shapes" Packs:
Small, Medium and Large Santa Shapes
❤Would you love more great Spring activities? Check out these packs:
Feed Me Language Frog
Spring Picture Story Sequencing
Five Little Ducks speech and Language Activities
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺