Teach comparison and shape vocabulary with these Christmas speech therapy activities! Terrific for preschool and kindergarten math centers too, you get printables, 28 Clip-Dot-Punch task cards to use with dot markers, clothespins or a hole punch, plus games. Plenty of hands-on activities to keep your littles engaged!
The 5 fun printables reinforce the concepts of same and different, plus many other goals...and are perfect for home practice too. Your littles will love completing file folder matching, and the Reindeer Shapes Game is open-ended fun for anyone on your caseload.
No Color printing? BW version is Included!
21 useable pages with:
• Shape Vocabulary
• Understanding the concepts of “same,” “alike” and “match.”
• Understanding the concept of “different.”
• Articulation of 2-syllable words (Hungry Reindeer Printable)
• Articulation of initial /sp/ words (spit), /w/ (will, with), final consonant /t/ in “spit” and “out”
• Articulation of l-blends (fly)
• Future tense “will fly”
• Irregular past-tense “ate”
• Pronouns “he” and “she”
21 useable pages with:
Activities to teach Same and Different:
• 14 Clip Dot Punch Cards. These cards have 3 ways to play: Clip a clothespin on the shape that’s the same as the large one. OR Dot your choice with a dot marker. OR use a hole punch to mark your choice
• 14 Clip Dot Punch Cards. Find and clip, dot or punch the 2 shapes that are different from the large one.
• 2 Hungry Reindeer pages. The reindeer ate some very, very strange snacks and they turned into different shapes! Guess what each reindeer ate. Cut and paste the objects that are the same shape as each reindeer. Perfect printable for home practice!
• 3 Time to Fly pages. Find each reindeer a partner to help pull Santa’s sleigh. Be sure the partner is a different shape. Practice articulation and syntax too. Great to send home for carryover.
• 4 Reindeer Shapes Game Boards: Easy, open-ended play! Draw a card after each turn and match the reindeer shape to your game board. For 1-4 players. Will you be the first to fill your board?
• 16 Reindeer cards for the Reindeer Shapes or Folder Game.
• 2 Folder game sheets. Paste on a folder, and match the shapes. Great motivational activity too… my preschool and kindergarten students love matching! Just give one shape to match for each response.
• 3 “I Can” Posters: Same, Different, Naming Shapes
• Labels for Storage
If you love hands-on activities that teach the vocabulary critical for math, be sure to take a peek here:
Small, Medium and Large Santa Shapes
❤Would you love more great Christmas activities? Check out these packs:
Christmas No-Prep Speech Therapy Activities
Where is Rudolph: Prepositions, Categories and Verbs
Winter Picture Story Sequencing
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺