Also included in
- This bundle of differentiated reading, writing, thinking activities and language posters is a great way to focus on the Samoan language and culture. "Ma’au i lou ofaga; maua’a lou fa’asinomaga, Keep your identity alive, to thrive." Perfect for your guided reading program.This would be great for Samo$15.60$20.50Save $4.90
- Help your students to learn about the Pacific island Nations of Sāmoa, Tonga, Cook Islands, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Niue and Fiji with our wonderful posters. Each pack features a range of greetings, introductions and farewells, as well as the numbers one to ten. These are ready to PRINT and GO! This would$19.20$24.00Save $4.80
- Help your students to learn about the Pacific Island Nations of Samoa, Tonga, Cook Islands, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Niue and Fiji with our activity sheets, language posters, and reading comprehension tasks! Our MEGA BUNDLE features a range of activities, and are ready to PRINT and GO! Handy for Cook Island$49.99$63.93Save $13.94
Brighten up your classroom while introducing your students to the Samoan Language (gagana Samoa) with these Samoan Greetings, Introductions, Farewells and Counting Classroom Display Posters. Gagana Samoa is the second most spoken language in Auckland and third most spoken in New Zealand. This would be great for Samoan Language Week.
In 2019, Samoan Language Week is Sunday 26 May - Saturday 1 June.
These posters come in both English and Sāmoan.
The following greetings, introductions, farewells and numbers are included:
- Thank you
- Be well and prosper
- What’s your name?
- My name is _____
- How are you?
- Fine, thank you.
- Numbers: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten
A pronunciation guide is also included.
You could also print and laminate these in a smaller size and use as flash cards or for a game of Memory, Go Fish or Snap.
Check out our other Samoa products here:
- Samoa Scavenger Hunt Puzzle Activity
- Samoa Literacy Bundle - Reading, Writing, Thinking and Classroom Display
- Myths of the Pacific - Seven Close Reading Texts with Higher Order Thinking
- Samoa Activity Sheets - Reading and Writing Activities
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
Stay in touch: