Required software: Microsoft OneNote (Don't have OneNote? Get it here.)
OneNote is part of the Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a sample file to give you some idea of both of the versions of the Ontario Four Frames Learning Portfolio Templates. Try it out and see if it might work for you. The one full version is divided by the four frames and has a page for each month and portfolios for up to 35 students. The other version is in an integrated frames format, and also includes templates for up to 35 students.
Using OneNote Templates simplifies documentation
- fast on the fly entry from any platform (PC, MS Surface, iPad)
- automatically syncs from all devices to one shared location so that all educators can access all the information
- works both online and offline (will automatically sync when wireless is detected) making it easy to document anywhere
- individual child portfolio format supports teacher reflection, student reflection, sharing with parents and report writing
- one tap or click to select curriculum expectations
- quickly insert Publisher, Word or Excel files
This product is best utilized using Microsoft OneNote 2013.
It is designed to be set up using cloud storage but this is not a requirement.
All the best,