Sample and Display Data Unit
Includes learning objectives, vocabulary sheets, pre-test, test and retest.
- Identify sampling methods.
- Recognize biased surveys.
- Calculate the mean, median, and mode of data.
- Find the range of a set of data.
- Use and create histograms to solve problems.
- Use and create stem and leaf plots to solve problems.
- Use scatter plots to solve problems
- Use a graphing utility to determine a line of best fit.
- Identify quartiles and calculate percentiles.
- Create a box and whisker plot.
- Recognize how a graph can be misleading.
- Identify the misleading use of the word “average”.