This is a book study I created to accompany the book Samuel Eaton's Day by Kate Waters. Included in this book study:
1. Vocabulary page where students must use context clues to define vocabulary words
2. Comprehension questions that address the standard of answering who, what, when, where, why, and how questions
3. An application page where students are asked to apply parts of the story to their own life
4. A compare/contrast page where students are given a Venn diagram and asked to compare Samuel to themselves.
5. A cut and paste sequencing page where students sequence parts of a day in Samuel's life.