Also included in
- Easily differentiate for your students with these differentiated reading comprehension passages and questions. Students will love reading about high-interest topics as they answer reading comprehension questions and complete context clues worksheets. Each passage is offered at a lower (5th-6th gradePrice $27.00Original Price $46.00Save $19.00
- Keep your students engaged right before the break with this fun and engaging bundle! This Christmas reading comprehension bundle includes two Christmas reading comprehension passages and questions, context clues coloring activities, and a fun making inferences activity! This bundle includes two ChriPrice $7.15Original Price $11.00Save $3.85
- Looking for fun and engaging resources that also focus on reading comprehension skills? This reading comprehension mega bundle offers standards-based resources and major savings! These no-prep activities are so fun and engaging that you’ll want to use them right away! These ready-to-use reading compPrice $60.50Original Price $120.75Save $60.25
- Keep your students engaged before the holidays with this money-saving holiday & seasonal reading comprehension mega bundle! These ready-to-use resources include differentiated reading comprehension passages and questions, context clues color by number activities, and making inferences and citingPrice $50.00Original Price $77.75Save $27.75
Chances are good that you have students reading at a variety of levels in your classroom. This differentiated reading comprehension resource will help you meet the needs of all your students! This print-and-go resource is also perfect for stations and sub plans.
This product includes a reading comprehension passage about Santa Claus. There are two different reading levels of the passage for each topic. The higher reading passage is at a 7th-8th grade reading level, while the lower reading passage is at a 5th-6th grade reading level.
In addition to the differentiated reading passages, this product also includes:
- A differentiated context clues activity
- Short answer reading comprehension questions
- A writing activity
- A printable PDF option
- A digital Google Slides option
- Answer key
This resource is perfect for reviewing a variety of important reading comprehension skills. This resource includes practice with context clues, making inferences, determining the central idea of a passage, and more! It would be ideal to use the day before Christmas break.
Save money with the bundle!
The includes this activity, , , and .