This Super Fun, Adorable book will give you and your students lots of opportunities to work on language skills and BEHAVIOR skills! The book also includes other behavior activities! A must for fun and functional!
Remember: It's not about "You're Good/You're Bad" it's about "Good Choices/Bad Choices" or "Good Behaviors/Bad Behaviors". We know children are never "bad" it's about choices. Just a friendly reminder! Happy Holidays! :)
1. Interactive Holiday Storybook w/matching pieces (p. 1 - 22)
2. EXTRA coal and presents for matching correct answers
throughout the book (p. 23 - 25)
3. You’ve Been Nice/You’ve Been Good cards (p. 26)
4. Large Santa Pictures (p. 27 - 32) for increasing/decreasing
5. Presents and Coal Tokens (p. 33 - 41) Use these to provide
reinforcement/tokens for behaviors.
6. Follow directions/role playing/imitating cards for behaviors.
(p. 42 - 43)
Monae’s Books are Interactive Stories used for developing and improving receptive and expressive language skills for children with language and/or learning disabilities. Some of the skills these books target are vocabulary development, social skills, and behaviors. You can use this product to develop skills for following directions, matching, making choices, pointing, imitating words, yes/no questions, or answering WH questions. Teachers and Speech-Language Pathologists will find using these stories make teaching these skills fun and easy.