The holidays are always a crazy time in the classroom (especially with Christmas!).
These 12 hands on and engaging centers will be perfect to keep your friends on task this holiday season.
(PLEASE look at the detailed preview for a better visual of what this packet includes)
Each center includes;
- I CAN card with student directions and I CAN statement
- Center Title card for easy organization
- Easy to follow set-up instructions
- Colored center cards
- Student recording sheet
The following literacy centers are included:
- Santa's Little Sentences (sorting complete and incomplete sentences) w/ recording sheet
- Christmas Tree Word Farm (sorting real and non-sense words) w/ recording sheet
- Santa's Workshop Words (building/writing CVC words) w/ recording sheet
- Blends with Blitzen (sorting pictures with L,S, and R blends) w/ recording sheet
- Digraphs with Dasher (sorting pictures to YES they begin with a digraph, or NO they do not) w/ recording sheet
- North Pole Nouns and Verbs (identify words that are nouns or verbs and sorting them) w/ recording sheet
-Light Bright Rhymes (determining if the two words rhyme) w/ recording sheet
- Punctuation at the Pole (sorting sentences with a period or question mark punctuation) w/ recording sheet
- Common Caps (identifying and sorting common and proper nouns) w/ recording sheet
- Sweet, Sweet Synonyms (matching words that are synonyms) w/recording sheet
- Plurals with Prancer (sorting words that have an -s or -es plural ending) w/ recording sheet
- Light it Up with Vowels (sorting pictures with short or long vowels) w/ recording sheet
Please let me know if you have any questions!