The rhythms are represented by rhythmic notation only so they are compatible with all rhythmic reading systems: i.e. ta, ti-ti, takadimi, Gordon, do do-day, etc.
This is a bundled verion of the ta ti-ti. rest and half-note games.
***Save 20% by purchasing this bundled version!!!***
Within these files, the following rhythms are practiced:
quarter note (ta)
eighth notes (ti-ti)
half note (ta-a)
Included in this file for each of the three rhythmic focuses of the files are:
1. Directions for 6 rhythm reading games, including Santa’s Trip Around the World, Santa’s Rhythm Racers Rally Game and more!
2. Two interactive PowerPoint Games (one with note heads and one with out note heads, with different organization and rhythms for two different and unique games). Tally cards for keeping score in the game are also included.
3. Large Stick Notation Flashcards (both with and without note heads)
4. Small Stick Notation Flashcards (both with and without note heads)
5. 4 Different Team Cards for Santa’s Rhythm Racer’s Rally Game (Each represented with a different Santa Roadster Icon)
6. A Rhythm Key to all the rhythms contains in the file
If you like this file, you might also enjoy:
Christmas Beat Strips and Composition Cards for Rhythmic Practice
A Bundle of Christmas PowerPoints, PDFs and Activities for the Music Classroom
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott