Santa's Visit in Spanish is the versatile Spanish unit & activities of the holiday season. All ages of novice and intermediate low level Spanish speakers will learn so much, from holiday vocabulary to verbs. Several holiday images are put in to flashcards and colored and black and white tic tac toe boards for scads of games and activities. ***Read the directions on how to use the Reading and the games and activities and you'll see Spanish results and smiles in class.
1. A Gouin series about Santa entering a house, leaving presents, seeing the family dog, and having milk and cookies.
2. 3 pages of big picture flashcards of Christmas vocabulary
3. A colored and a black and white picture tic tac toe board
4. A bilingual vocabulary and verb list
5. The Gouin Series Reading or Listening Selection
6. Post Reading and Listening Activities
7. A handout emphasizing the verb conjugations in the contest of the Gouin Series