Also included in
- This Dramatic Play Mega Bundle came about after receiving many requests for one! It now contains all 34 Dramatic Play Packs!>>> Best get in quick to buy this bundle soon! I've discounted it heavily for a limited time, to give teachers who have bought my packs previously a chance to grab it$79.20$198.00Save $118.80
This North Pole themed dramatic play pack is jam packed with festive fun! It includes multiple centers in one pack, so you can mix and match resources from these four popular themes...
1. The North Pole (includes bonus Polar Express tickets and signs)
2. Santa's Mail Center
3. The Elves Workshop / Santa's Workshop (signs for both)
4. Cookie Bakery
* This pack includes an additional Australian spelling version for "Mail Centre"
Included in this pack:
1. The North Pole
- The North Pole Banner
- Open and closed signs
- Christmas word wall
- Variety of generic signs (e.g. The Polar Express, Reindeer Stable, Santa's Sleigh, Decoration Station, Santa's Nine Reindeer)
- Opening times (print and go, write and wipe)
- Printable North Pole themed clock
2. Santa's Mail Center (Writing)
Option 1 - Letters to Santa
- Signs and labels
- Santa's delivery map (world map with continents)
- DIY printable Santa's Mailbox (Spelling versions "Mailbox" or "Mail Box")
- Worksheet - Letters to Santa (2 per page)
- Worksheet - Postcards to Santa (4 per page)
Option 2 - Create letter boxes and kids can deliver the mail.
- Letterbox labels with addresses. These addresses are also written on each of the following printables. So kids can read the address and find the matching letter box.
- Worksheets - Letters to Santa, Mrs Claus, The Elves or Reindeer (2 per page)
- Worksheets - Postcards to Santa, Mrs Claus, The Elves or Reindeer (4 per page)
3. Elves's Workshop / Santa's Workshop (Constructing Toys)
- Signs (Elves Workshop or Santa's Workshop)
- Labels (these are themed around toys or wrapping presents)
- Printable task cards for kids to build toys. These are designed to be used with classroom construction toys such as connecting cubes, building blocks, pattern blocks etc.
- Worksheets - Design a toy. *This is a fun STEM activity kids can do. They can design a toy and then build it out of recyclable materials such as boxes.
4. Cookie Bakery (Kitchen / Playdough)
- Signs and labels
- Printable cookie sheet playdough mats
- Baking cookies sequencing cards
*This set can also be used to support real classroom cooking activities.
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.