Squeeze in some math practice during those hectic days before Christmas break! This pack contains 25 math practice pages that cover a wide variety of skills. Each practice page is centered around a Santa’s Workshop theme that is sure to keep the kiddos engaged. There are six practice problems for each skill. Answer keys are included.
This pack contains…
• Addition – single digit by single digit; addition with regrouping
• Subtraction - single digit by single digit; subtraction with borrowing
• Money – adding money; subtracting money and making change
• Multiplication – beginning multiplication with single digits; multiplying 2 digit by 2 digit numbers
• Division – beginning division with regrouping; division of larger numbers with remainders
• Time – showing time to the quarter hour; elapsed time
• Measurement – measuring to the nearest half inch; converting measurements of length
• Area and Perimeter – counting boxes to find area and perimeter
• Polygons – identifying regular polygons
• 3D Figures – counting faces, edges, vertices
• Graphing – creating a bar graph
• Statistics – determining maximum, minimum, range, mean, median, and mode
• Fractions – parts of a whole; fractions equivalent to half; ordering fractions; mixed numbers
• Place Value – comparing standard, written, and expanded form; greater than/less than/equal to
Click on the preview button to see a sample!
Visit my store for more math and holiday themed resources!