Use Sarah, Plain and Tall to Teach Readers How to Track Characters
This Book Club Bundle for Sarah, Plain and Tall is an excellent choice for 4th grade readers who are ready to begin using more sophisticated comprehension strategies.
This package includes a Common Core aligned lesson plan and resources designed to support small group reading instruction that focuses on Tracking Characters.
Here's What You'll Get:
- Interactive Lesson Plan for 5 Book Club Meetings Focusing on Tracking Characters
- Chapter by Chapter Discussion Guide
- Chapter by Chapter Vocabulary Guide
- Book Club Calendar
- Conversation Prompts
- Expectations for Book Club Anchor Chart / Student Reference Sheet
- Student Self-Evaluation Forms
- Running Record Assessment Tool
- Student Reading Response Guide
- Comprehension Assessment Rubric
- Common Core State Standard Assessment
- BONUS: Spanish translation of Book Club Management Resources for use with “Sarah, Plain and Tall” by Patricia MacLachlan
All of the lesson plans and activities included in this package are aligned to the Common Core Standards for fourth grade.
I hope that you will enjoy using my resources along with your copy or copies of “Sarah, Plain and Tall” by Patricia MacLachlan.
If you have any questions about the resources included in this set please email me at AmyMackenzie@BookPagez.com. It will be my pleasure to reply and help you in any way I can.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my products. And don't forget to follow me for updates and to find out when new products are added to my store, here at Teachers Pay Teachers!