This product contains everything you need for a novel study of "Sarah, Plain and Tall" by Patricia MacLachlan! These activities would work well in a variety of settings and make a great resource for small and large reading groups, homeschoolers, book clubs, substitute teachers, etc.
Inside you'll find over 35 pages of student printables, plus teacher notes and an answer key for comprehension and vocabulary questions! Activities include:
... "All About the Author" research page
... Comprehension questions for each chapter
... A vocabulary worksheet for each section (ch.1-3, 4-6, 7-9)
... A descriptive writing/drawing activity for each section
... Five graphic organizers
... Nine cross-curricular foldable lapbook pieces with detailed instructions
Click the “PREVIEW” button to view a few sample pages!
© 2015 Rebecca Morley: Edventures at Home Resources. All Rights Reserved.
You Might Also Like...
- "When I Was Young in the Mountains" Literature Guide
- "The Courage of Sarah Noble" Novel Study
- Strategic Reading "Handy Helper" Bookmarks
Looking For an Even BETTER Deal?!
- Leave feedback to earn valuable TPT credits for use on future purchases! Simply go to your "My Purchases" page, and click the blinking text next to the product that says "Provide Feedback." Your ratings will help me improve and create new products to serve your classroom.
- Learn about sales and new products by clicking the "Follow Me" star at the top of my store page!