Review characters, setting, themes, and plot elements from the story Sarah, Plain and Tall
by Patricia MacLachlan with this fun word search worksheet. Puzzlers must look for the words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging word search.
This would make a great handout for early finishers or use it as a supplement to your own Sarah, Plain And Tall unit.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Anna, Barn, Bonnet, Bride, Caleb, Cow Pond, Dunes, Farm, Flowers, Hay, Jack, Jacob, Maggie, Mail-order, Marriage, Midwest, Pencils, Plain, Roof, Sarah, Seal, Seashells, Singing, Storm, Tall, Wagon, Widow
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Little House on the Prairie Word Search
• The Secret Garden Word Search
• Stone Fox word Search
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.