This project incorporates many important study areas of Ancient Egypt.
THIS PROJECT IS BEST USED WITH A MANILLA FOLDER, SO STUDENTS CAN CREATE THEIR SARCOPHAGUS AND CUT IT THROUGH BOTH PIECES. I HAVE INCLUDED PICTURES AND TEMPLATES :)
• Egyptian Religion- Deities
• Life After Death –
• The Embalming Process
• Describe the class/social system in Egyptian society
• Draw a timeline with the “highlights” of the Egyptian empire. Include at least 9 important events.
• Tell what papyrus was used for.
• Write a paragraph about Ahmose, Hatshepsut, Thutmose III Akhenaton, Tutankhamen, and Ramses II.
• Write you name in hieroglyphics
• Draw a picture of the pyramid inside walls
• Tell how cats were special in ancient Egypt.
• List at least 4 achievements of the Egyptians.
• Draw a small pyramid, show the inside
DIRECTIONS AND RUBIC INCLUDED