Save FRED! Our new friend FRED is in big trouble. He is having trouble remembering to wear his life jacket and needs your help. Help FRED get into his life jacket!
• You may touch Fred (gummy worm) lifejacket (peach ring or gummy lifesaver) or the boat (cup). You are only allowed to use 2 paper clips.
•Work together as a TEAM!
Save Fred STEM Activity Resource Includes:
- Team Work Suggestions
- Save Fred STEM Lab Rules
- Save Fred STEM Lab Objective
- Meet Fred Story
- Fred's Story Graphic Organizer
- Notes Page
- Finish Fred's Story
- Helping to Save Fred Graphic Organizer (Draw and Write Activity)
- Finish Fred's Story Template and Illustration Page
- Let's Chat Graphic Organizer (questions about the Save Fred STEM Activity)
- Questions reviewing activity and Team Work
Save Fred is a favorite of students and they love this activity. You can find supplies you need at Dollar Tree for the Save Fred Activity. If you are searching for a team-building activity, the Save Fred Activity is perfect! You can also implement into following directions, or teach expectations for working with partners.
Make sure to check out my blog post about Save Fred Stem!
- Follow me on TPT
- Leave feedback on TPT (EARN THOSE TPT CREDITS)
- Check out my blog: www.teachingdunnsimply.com
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
*If you have any questions or have any problems please email me at email@example.com