If your class is reading Save Me a Seat, this is the perfect resource for you!
* a pre-reading activity with 32 quotes from the text for students to share and reflect
on to get them excited to start reading
* comprehension and discussion questions for all 49 chapters of the book
* a post-reading choice board that offers 9 engaging culminating activities
**UPDATED to include:
- an answer key for all comprehension questions
- a recording sheet for comprehension and discussion question responses
- a second version of the pre-reading activity quotes for students who need a plain font
In my TPT store, the products above are also sold separately:
Additionally, you can find 11 literature circle/book club jobs that are perfect to use to help students prepare for group discussions while addressing the CCSS.
If you like this novel unit, I also have novel units for the following novels: