Save the Earth! Students use critical thinking and creativity to come up with ideas to stop an impeding asteroid. A great science or STEM activity to get students excited about space. The activity is flexible and can be tailored to fit your time constraints. Additional background is provided on the resources page including real strategies being developed by scientists and engineers. STEM career connection is included.
1) Students brainstorm methods to stop a possible asteroid from landing on Earth.
2) Students draw a diagram of their top idea.
3) Students write a description of their idea.
*Aligned to National Science Standards*
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥