I love using math centers in my classroom for independent practice and review. There are so many cute, colorful, and engaging centers out there, but they often use up so much of my ink and take so much time cutting around unusual shapes. Also, when I find a great resource, it may be a seasonal theme that doesn't fit into my curriculum map.
I have created a 1st grade Addition and Subtraction Center Bundle that can be used at any time of the year. The centers provided would work well for math centers or math tubs and help your students practice Common Core Standards-- not to mention save your ink and cutting hand! Everything in the packet is designed for straight cuts. I prefer to print the black and white designs on colored paper, laminate, and use my paper cutter to quickly get the job done.
The following centers are included:
1. Fact Family / Related Fact Puzzles
2. Addition to 10 Task Cards
3. Subtraction within 10 Task Cards
4. Addition to 20 Task Cards
5. Subtraction within 20 Task Cards
6. Addition Facts to 12 Equation Matching
7. Adding 3 Numbers
8. Addition Spinners including:
-Facts to 10
-Facts to 20
-2-Digit Addition without regrouping
-2-Digit Addition with regrouping
9. True or False Addition Fact Sorting
10. True or False Subtraction Fact Sorting
11. Missing Addend
12. Missing Subtrahend
13. Relating Counting to Addition and Subtraction (Count on / Count back)
These would also make excellent back to school review centers for 2nd grade.