Using a limited amount of supplies, students create a structure that will save humpty dumpty from his “great fall”. The structures students create illustrate the two main functions of the skeletal system (which humpty dumpty is lacking). This activity is designed to introduce students to the skeletal system and is great to refer back to throughout the entire skeletal unit.
Contents of this lesson include:
• Lesson Plan
• Student Worksheet
• Exit/Assessment Ticket
Other Great Products:
• Phases of Matter Gallery Walk
• Physical Versus Chemical Properties Gallery Walk
• Pandemic: How Fast Can You Spread Your Disease to the Whole World?
• Baby in A Bag: A Differentiated Guide to The NGSS Standard of Heredity
• A Minute In The Life of A Blood Cell
• Life Inside Your Digestive System Creative Writing Assignment
• Build An Imaginary Animal Brain
• The Dastardly Density Deed: A Differentiated Student Guide to Layering Liquids
• Up Up AWAY: Using Knowledge of the Phases of Matter to Launch a Bottle Rocket
• How Do I Know The Flavor Of My Food? An Inquiry Into Your Sense of Smell
Product download information:
This product download is a digital file. If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT
>>>>OR for corrected printing<<<<
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
**Don’t Miss Out On Teachers Pay Teachers Credits! After reviewing this product, I would love to hear how much you and your students like it!**