Also included in
- Special Education teachers rejoice- your consumer math curriculum is right HERE! This bundle (1,000+ pages) includes all of the lesson units you need. If you are building a curriculum for a self-contained consumer course, this is the best way to get several 5 and 4 day lessons at a GREAT discounted$199.00$241.25Save $42.25
- Special Education teachers rejoice- your consumer math curriculum is right HERE! This curriculum (950+ pages) includes all of the lesson units you need. If you are building a curriculum for a self-contained consumer course, this bundle is the best way to get several 5 and 4 day lessons at a GREAT d$185.00$229.25Save $44.25
Saving money is so important- teach your students this concept now! This lesson unit includes all of the print materials for a Savings Account Unit designed for my high school self-contained consumer math class.
LEARNING OBJECTIVE: Calculate a percent of a given amount to deposit/add to savings account.
- Five day lesson plans
- Topic flow chart
- Brain teaser
- Student notes cover page
- 1 page reading passage
- Comprehension questions
- Writing prompt to activate prior knowledge
- Two levels of notes (differentiated)
- A more specific notes page with visuals
- Guided practice
- Independent practice
- Two levels of assessment (differentiated)
- Word Search
- 16 Task Cards
- Functional Math 6 Question review
- Answer keys!!!
- Task Cards in Boom Card format for student review and assessment!
As noted, this lesson can easily be printed and used immediately! The materials are simple, easy to follow, and are consistent with all my other worksheets and bundles.
Check out the Listen and Learns and Reading Passage that compliment this lesson:
Savings Account Listen and Learn (PowerPoint)
Savings Account Listen and Learn (Google Friendly)
You may also be interested in these:
Want exclusive freebies, notifications of sales, and new resources? JOIN MY NEWSLETTER HERE!