In this pack many activities are available to you to use during centers, whole group, RTI, or small group intervention. I have included:
• Name tags to write your students names on for the activities.
• Ten Frames for students to use to write each letter of their or their classmates name and count how many letters.
• Multiple sorting sheets to record what they did.
• Classroom graphing chart.
• Stamping and writing names.
• Making words with names activity.
• Counting their own name activities.
I hope that some of these activities will be useful in your classroom in the beginning of the school year or used through out the whole school year.
I would suggest laminating activity cards and having students use dry erase markers so you can reuse them over and over again.