This resource, like everything I create, comes from a place of need. I am really focusing on describing with my students. This can be a challenging skill, but incredibly necessary for written and oral language. I thought fun and quick "play" would help foster this skill. I hope that if you purchase this resource you have as much fun as we do.
What you're getting:
24 full color clip it cards
2 Clue Boards
How to Play:
- Place the cards face down in the middle of the group.
- Player 1 selects a card and gives descriptive clues about the picture on the card.
- Each clue needed/said ads a clip to the card or moves the clip down.
- When the picture is guessed the player guessing or describing takes the points.
- Player 2 selects a card and describes the picture in hand.
- This continues until all the cards are played or based on a predetermined set.
Optional Play for Goals and Learning Environments
- Winning can be based on the most points for more descriptions. said
- Winning can be the least amount of points for giving good clear descriptions.
- Points can be taken by the giver or guesser.
All of these options are group size and goal dependent.
Independent Seat Work
Small group/Large group
Modifying can be super simple, just think of the goal or purpose and set your rules.
Use the Clue Boards for support.
Use the writing worksheets for enrichment.
Super Easy Prep!!!!
- Print out cards-full color or black and white
- Print out card mats
- Make as many sets as needed
If you don’t want to use clips laminated cards can be used with wipe of markers.
Bingo dabbers for paper copies.
Hope this resource is fun and entertaining!
I love feedback, so if you have the time leave some...and snag your TpT credits!!!