Also included in
- So you want your students to analyze literature and informational texts, but you don't want to grade yet ANOTHER stack of essays. Why not take a creative approach with this one pager bundle? Students will be able to dig deep into literary analysis of both fiction and nonfiction texts, and they will$13.50$15.00Save $1.50
Students will analyze informational texts and creatively represent both their comprehension and deeper thinking about the central idea and supporting details.
No more boring informational text assignments! This nonfiction one pager activity is designed to keep middle and high school students thinking critically. Pair this resource with any high-interest informational text, and you'll have a recipe for engagement with literary analysis.
Like its counterpart, the fiction and narrative nonfiction one pager, this informational text one pager is directly aligned with Common Core standards and scaffolded to increase student success. Blank white pages? They aren't scary with the right supports in place.
Get students to identify the central idea and supporting details of nonfiction texts while also extending their thinking through analysis and self-generated questioning.
The informational text one pager resource contains...
1. suggested use and tips
2. an informational "What is a one pager?" sheet
3. a menu of standards-aligned informational text elements to include
4. 2 brainstorming pages
5. a grading rubric
6. a structured approach to content and design of a one pager
7. an example you can use to discuss with students
8. an version that is editable in PPT so that you can make alterations
Ignite students' creativity and inspire deeper thinking with this informational text one pager. It's perfect for middle and high school students who are not one-pager experts or for any student who could benefit from a little extra scaffolding.
If you're looking for an alternative to the traditional text analysis essay or just wanting to spice up your nonfiction texts unit, this informational text one pager will do the trick!
Looking for a one pager for informational text analysis? This Google Slides resource is what you'll need!
If you find this resource useful, make sure to check out these similar products:
And more here!
Stay in touch:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales and new products!
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases...bonus! Plus, I'd love to hear from you.
©Reading & Writing Haven
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.