Products in this Bundle (4)
So you want your students to analyze literature and informational texts, but you don't want to grade yet ANOTHER stack of essays. Why not take a creative approach with this one pager bundle? Students will be able to dig deep into literary analysis of both fiction and nonfiction texts, and they will be challenged to fit all of their thinking on one blank piece of paper: the one pager.
TWO resources are included in this bundle:
1. Literature One Pager: Use this resource to have students analyze any texts that fit Common Core Literature standards.
2. Informational Texts One Pager: Ready to make informational text analysis engaging? You'll need this activity.
3. Digital One Pager for Literary Analysis: Make one pagers accessible in 1:1 classrooms or with distance learning.
These resources are designed with SCAFFOLDING, which means that if your students aren't expert one page designers, or if they would simply benefit from a little extra support, you're covered!
Both of these resources are included in PDF and editable PowerPoint formats.
Best of all, you can easily use these activities to target specific standards you want students to work on developing.
Please check out the individual product descriptions and previews for more details about each of the resources included.
If you find this resource useful, make sure to check out these similar products:
And more here!
Stay in touch:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales and new products!
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases...bonus! Plus, I'd love to hear from you.
©Reading & Writing Haven
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.