Click the PREVIEW to see all of the goodies!
This packet is stuffed with a variety of hands-on fun for learning 2D shapes.
Here’s what you’ll get:
* An emergent reader, “The Scarecrow’s Nose”, which practices a variety of standards, and packs a lot of sight word clout, as I’ve included 33 Dolch words.
Children read the sentence, add end punctuation: (period, question mark & exclamation point).
They trace and write the shape & color word, trace and draw the shape, then color the picture.
There is a pattern with 2-on-a-one-page template, as well as 4-on-a-page to make an Itty Bitty booklet.
On the last page, children draw a scarecrow. The nose is their favorite shape and color.
* There’s a whole-group graphing activity to graph the results.
* A really cute “My Scarecrow’s Nose” slider craftivity, is not only super-fun, but a quick, easy, and interesting way to whole group assess 2D shapes.
I’ve included a full-page size, as well as a smaller, 2-on-a-page pattern.
* 7 shape worksheets that practice a variety of standards.
* 6 colorful pocket chart cards, plus a matching black and white set, so students can make a Shape Flip Booklet.
* 5 shape games.
* 4 assessments with one worksheet!
* Bookmark-size, “color me” certificate of praise.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping Socrates, my shape scarecrow, is just the little something that you need, to put some extra fun into learning 2D shapes.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours. Click the green star button to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.