Six printable center games that just need to be assembled.
1. Alphabet & Initial Sound Match - students match the upper case letter to the lower case letter and pictures with the initial sound.
3. 0-10 Memory - studnets will match a number to the correct number of acorns.
4. Push the Scarecrow - students push a scarecrow for all the sounds they hear in the word show. (12 fall related pricture cards are provided but you could also use the initial sound cards from above.)
5. Counting Mats - students will match numbers, pictures, and words to a scarecrow counting mat.
6. Roll a Shape - Students will practice drawing shapes or lose a turn if they roll a scarecrow.