Fun Paper Scarecrow Puppet for Harvest Festival celebrations or Fall!
Have some classroom fun with these articulated paper puppets for Fall & Harvest. These dancing Scarecrow puppets are a great way to explore very basic mechanics (cause and effect) and are fun to decorate the classroom with or take home as a paper toy. Choose from the "color your own" version if you have more time or the "ready colored version" if short on time. You can even make a whole set and string them up as Harvest garland.
* Project outline with key learning objectives
* Printable set of making instructions for children to read and follow
* Black & white "color your own" scarecrow
* Fully colored print & assemble scarecrow
* compliment fall activities
* cutting skills
* reading and following instructions
* needle threading and basic sewing skills
* STEAM activity by exploring the mechanics of paper puppets
* perfect for circle time singing "Scarecrow songs"